Online HR Form 19 through Dropbox Sign
A Dropbox Sign account is not necessary for the Electronic Form 19. However, if you would like to set up a Dropbox Sign account, please see the instructions.
HR Form 19 Procedures
- Read the Faculty and Staff Tuition Waiver policy
- Apply for admission to The University of Mississippi
- Provide supporting documents
- Pay application fee
- Register for the course(s) you wish to take after being admitted
- Contact iStudy if registering for an iStudy course
- Request online Form 19
- Receive Dropbox Sign email with link to Form 19
- Complete Form 19
- Form 19 will be routed to supervisor and Human Resources automatically
- Human Resources processes Form 19
- Please allow adequate time for processing
- Approved tuition waivers are sent to Financial Aid
- Financial Aid posts the tuition waiver award to your myOleMiss student account
- Accept the award
Note: HR cannot process any Form 19’s for future semesters until grades for the current semester have been posted. As a result, you will likely receive a bill from the Bursar’s Office. This bill will be cleared once you have accepted your Financial Aid award through myOleMiss.
More About Dropbox Sign
Dropbox Sign is an eSignature technology that allows people to sign documents virtually. Available at olemiss.edu/hellosign, teams and departments at the University will be able to upload documents, create templates that can be shared and reused amongst team members, then send those documents to users who can sign and return their legally binding eSignature using their mobile or desktop device.