Online Orientation Presentation
Allow at least 30 minutes to view and listen to the orientation presentation.
This PDF file contains the necessary enrollment forms. Please remember, enrollment applications are required for PERS or Optional Retirement Plan (ORP), State and School Employees’ Health Plan, and State Life (Minnesota Life). Please print these forms and bring completed to your scheduled paper completion session.
Also be sure to bring:
- your social security card, if you have not presented the card to the Records Department
- social security number and date of birth for dependents who will be covered under any insurance plan or for anyone who will be listed as a beneficiary for state retirement or life insurance;
- and Certificate of Creditable Coverage to waive the pre-existing exclusion period for you state health insurance.
Please note, the Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) form (Form 4E, ORP, Election/Vendor Selection) is not included in the above “Enrollment Forms” link as not all positions are eligible to participate in the Optional Retirement Plan.
We look forward to meeting you!
Brochures for the Benefit Programs
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- American Heritage Cancer Plan
- Davis Vision Plan
- Dental Brochure
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life of Alabama Cancer Plan
- Long-term Disability
- UNUM Life Insurance
For your convenience, Quick Reference List
New to the area? Welcome to the City of Oxford and Lafayette County! The following links are available for your reference: