Form 18 – Travel Only
The purpose of this form is to set up a student who will be traveling on behalf of the University and will be reimbursed for travel expenses. This action is not employment related.
In order the complete the form the following information is required:
- Special Use Only (Travel Use Only)
- Effective Date (start date in the position)
- Anticipated Stop Date (not to exceed three years)
- Time Administrator
- Hourly Rate (enter .01, in the required field)
- Cost Distribution (Cost centers and multiple cost center percentages must equal up to 100%)
The form may be routed directly from the department to Human Resources. No additional approvals are required for Student Hourly employees processed on a Form 18 for Travel Purposes only.
A member of the Human Resources team will send the student an email with the required PDF form attached.
The student is not required to visit Human Resources to provide any further documentation.
- The form may not be entered immediately; please, hold the telephone calls
- The student will receive an email with the PDF to complete. Ensure the email address is accurate and remind the student to check their email.