The University of Mississippi is happy to be a host site of the annual Leadercast conference. Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership through speakers and presentations by some of the worlds top tier leaders. Leadercast strives to serve individuals and organizations across all sectors who want to become intentional about raising their standard of leadership. Join us to expand your understanding of what it means to be a leader worth following. Explore their site here.
Leadercast July 19th, 2017: Registration is Open!
Purpose is what defines, drives, and empowers leaders. Are you powered by purpose? Attend Leadercast to learn how purpose motivates teams to build stronger organizations, and inspires individuals to lead with intention. Hear from world-class speakers and connect with leaders like you who are actively striving to raise their standard of leadership.
$85 for UM employees. As you register, your department will be asked to provide a cost center to cover the cost of materials. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
The list continues to grow, and includes:
- Daniel Pink – Behavioral Science Expert, Best-Selling Author, & Host of Crowd Control
- Molly Fletcher – Former Top Sports Agent & Author
- Andy Stanley – Leadership Author & Communicator
- Suzy Welch – Author, TV Commentator, & Business Journalist
- Henry Cloud – Acclaimed Leadership Expert, Clinical Psychologist, & Best-Selling Author
- Jess Ekstrom – CEO of Headbands of Hope
- Tyler Perry – Director, Playwright, Screenwriter, Producer, Actor, Author & Entrepreneur
Past speakers at Leadercast conferences include:
- Malala Yousafzai
- Aja Brown
- Malcolm Gladwell
- CMDR Rorke Denver
- Laura Bush
- Bill McDermott
- Ed Catmull
- Andy Stanley
- General Hugh Shelton
- Craig Groeschel
- David Allen
- Patrick Lencioni
- Dr. Henry Cloud
- Seth Godin
- James Andrews
- Cheryl Bachelder
- Chris Barez-Brown
- Hank Fortener
- Scott Harrison
- Nick Saban
- Steve Wozniak
- James Brown
- Kat Cole
- Chris Barez-Brown
- Tripp Crosby
And many more.
For questions please email Crys Wiley or call (662) 915-5431