Programs On Demand & Insight Park Learning & Development Room
Our programs are offered at the Learning and Development Room at Insight Park.
Supervisors, you may request customized program for your team at our facility at Insight Park.
Human Resources is also able to partner with the University Ombuds and University Counseling Center to meet the needs of your staff.
Examples of topics:
- Time & Energy Management
- Cross the Line – (motivation)
- Winning & Dealing (relation-building and dealing with difficult people)
- Everest – The Elements of Success (leadership & teamwork)
- FISH (employee motivation & customer service)
- Give ‘Em the Pickle (customer service)
- Going the Distance with Professional Communication Skills (telephone and email etiquette)
- It’s Okay To Be The Boss (supervisory skills)
- Documentation and Progressive Discipline Overview (supervisors)
- Meaningful Performance Management (employee feedback)
- Managing a Student Workforce
- Search Committees: Efficient & Effective Processes
- Strategies for Change Management
- We’re in the Band (motivation & accountability)
If you would like to offer programs to your team or reserve the Learning & Development Room , please contact Crys Wiley.